Another day, another set of predictions. Bought CTXS calls today.
Earnings report for tomorrow Ebay
7/27 CTXS, LOGM
– Same predictions
– If wild bet consider puts, if not meeting exceptions will likely have a long fall
– Good bet on short term puts, consider selling on 7/24 anything beyond is a wild bet
– My gut tells me earnings will be as predicted or better, otherwise they would not have release new pricing scheme before earnings. In tech circles, NFLX is know to be doing very well.
– Continues to trend up
– Broke 600 resistance without meaningful change in volume
– Consider medium calls with the understanding of big risk
– This is still my big bet
– Their earnings report is 7/27
– I missed strike of 70,….
– Did great today finish around 220
– If it falls back to support, I would buy a few calls
– Predictions unchanged
– If earning report Jul 20, 2011 does not surpass exceptions very likely to return to June 2011 level (~28)
– Moderate risk in buying medium/long puts.
– I’m not buying
– Bullish trend continues to leveling out
– Earnings due Jul 21, 2011
– Advise watching, I’m not buying
– Great earnings report, my only regret is not buying more
– My gut tells me VMW will continue to trend up, but my common sense tells me to sell in am
– Beginning to turn the corner
– This stock Looks ready to explode, but much like all the others it is waiting on earnings
– Compare the trends from today to 6/27/11
– Definitely one to consider short term calls
– Completely wrong, stock went up 9, will follow
– I am still betting it will fall over weeks to months
– Expect a holding pattern until earnings
– Resistance 38, support 36, bands are a bit unpredictable
– Earnings report Jul 27, 2011
– Company suffered a loss with Q1 earnings
–Ahead of Earnings
– Great press does not equal positive return, but has sparked my interest, merits research further.
Stocks to follow: JNPR , CSCO (consider buy calls, need more research), MMI, VZ, WBMD